Regarding smartphones, few companies worldwide can match the scale and appeal that Samsung Galaxy devices enjoy across the world. Launched in the late 2000s, the flagship Galaxy smartphone, the S duos, managed to garner a significant following, and the position of the brand as one of the best smartphone manufacturers was cemented for eternity.
Almost two decades on, flagship Samsung flagship devices are some of the bests there are, and a large number of people around the world, aspire to something like a Samsung S20 Sim Free, someday or the other, but it is the exorbitant prices of these devices that keep them away.
But not anymore! As there is an entire industry that has exclusively evolved to cater to this exact crowd. Yes, we are referring to the refurbished and renewed smartphone market, something that has seen immense growth and momentum over the past couple of years.
First, let us take a look at what makes these devices so desirable, before understanding what makes a Samsung S20 Sim Free, so desirable on the refurbished market. So, let’s start.
What makes Samsung galaxies so desirable?
Well, there are quite a few factors that make Samsung Galaxy devices so desirable the world over. Among all the other things, the following ones have defined Galaxy as a brand over all these years.
- Innovation- When it comes to smartphones, few devices can match the research and development that Samsung carries out across its range of smartphones and other smart devices. For instance, the Samsung Galaxy S8 was the first device to include a curved AMOLED display, while the S5 was one of the first devices in the world to incorporate a rudimentary form of splash resistance.
- Powerful- Amongst all the Android smartphones that are launched every year, Samsung Galaxy devices feature some of the best chipsets there are. Samsung has even put in the effort to develop its in-house chipset, the Exynos series, which is one of the best out there when it comes to optimization and delivering top-notch performance.
- Designs- Attractive aesthetics have always played a significant role when it comes to Galaxy devices, and one look at their lineup is enough to make anyone fall for them. From the faux leather textured Galaxy Grand to the glass-metallic designs that we witness on the latest crop of smartphones from Samsung, the design language has always been the talk of the town for Samsung.
- Brand appeal- Honestly, very few brands can match the appeal of something like a Samsung S20 Sim Free, and this is one of the major factors that make these devices so desirable. In a highly competitive industry, creating a dedicated following and appeal is something that every brand aspires to do, but very few have managed to replicate what Samsung did with their range of exquisite devices and smartphones.
- Variety- A major factor that has always played a crucial role in Samsung’s growth story, is its wide range and variety. Unlike certain other manufacturers in the segment that cater to a particular target audience, Samsung has created a diversified portfolio, wherein there is something for everyone. While the Galaxy series is defined by the flagships like the S and Note series, other mid-range and entry-level devices contribute immensely to boosting the reach and market size of Samsung Galaxy as well.
These aforementioned pointers are enough to explain the reasons why premium flagship devices from Samsung are so sought-after, but these hide a bitter truth, especially when it comes to the devices that are placed at the top of the food chain, and that is their price.
The Samsung S9 price kept many from getting one new, although they aspired to own and experience one someday or the other. The day is finally here, when everyone who wants a Galaxy flagship, can finally get one.
The refurbished smartphone market has seen tremendous growth and acceptability, and there are quite a few reasons for the same as well.
- The Samsung s9 price, which was downright unaffordable earlier, is available for a bargain. In fact, this is a phenomenon that just isn’t true for the S9, but for every major premium flagship Galaxy device out there, like the S10s, S20s, etc. The lower prices are one of the most significant reasons why one should go for a refurbished Galaxy device.
- Although significantly cheaper than their brand-new counterparts, these smartphones are extensively tested to ensure that they are in top working order. This improves the overall customer experience, while not burning a hole in their pockets as well.
- Warranties are something that we have always associated with new devices, but getting one on a used device is nothing short of hitting the jackpot. Refurbished smartphone resellers are offering lucrative warranty and buyback options, and that goes a long way in making the deal that much better.
- Some of the resellers out there are offering free goodies as well, and everyone loves a set of free goodies with their purchases.
Samsung has come a long way since they first started to manufacture smartphones, and are quite simply, one of the best in their segment. If you want to own and experience a Samsung S20 Sim Free, you should definitely consider getting one from a reputed and renowned reseller in the UK.