As always, the world of celebrity news has been busy this week. From breakups to new relationships, scandals to triumphs, there’s always something going on in the world of the rich and famous. Here are the top 10 celebrity news stories of the week.
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Divorce is Finalized
After months of speculation, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s divorce has been finalized. The couple, who have four children together, filed for divorce in February of this year.it is what it is meme, The split has been amicable, with both parties reportedly committed to co-parenting their children.
2. Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Spark Reconciliation Rumors
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck, who were famously engaged in the early 2000s, have been spending time together again. The pair were recently spotted on a romantic vacation in Montana, leading many to speculate that they have rekindled their romance.
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s Custody Battle Continues
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have been embroiled in a custody battle over their six children since their divorce in 2016. This week, a judge denied Jolie’s request to remove the private judge who is overseeing their case. The judge also refused to disqualify himself from the case, as Jolie had requested.
4. Billie Eilish Announces New Album
Billie Eilish has announced that her highly anticipated second album, “Happier Than Ever,” will be released on July 30. The album’s lead single, “Your Power,” has already been released to critical acclaim.
5. Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney
Scarlett Johansson has filed a lawsuit against Disney, alleging that the company breached her contract by releasing her latest film, “Black Widow,” on its streaming platform at the same time as its theatrical release. Johansson claims that this caused her to lose out on potential earnings.
6. Simone Biles Makes History
Simone Biles made history this week by becoming the first woman to land a Yurchenko double pike in competition. The move is considered to be one of the most difficult in women’s gymnastics and has never been successfully landed before.
7. Meghan Markle Releases Children’s Book
Meghan Markle has released a children’s book called “The Bench.” The book is inspired by a poem that Markle wrote for her husband, Prince Harry, on his first Father’s Day. The book has received positive reviews and is expected to be a bestseller.
8. Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey’s Mental Health Series Premieres
Prince Harry and Oprah Winfrey’s new mental health series, “The Me You Can’t See,” premiered on Apple TV+ this week. The series features personal stories from Harry, Winfrey, and other celebrities about their experiences with mental health issues.
9. Olivia Rodrigo Meets President Biden
Olivia Rodrigo, the breakout star of 2021,Tucker Carlson Wife. met with President Biden and Dr. Anthony Fauci at the White House this week to promote the COVID-19 vaccine. Rodrigo, who is only 18 years old, has become a vocal advocate for vaccination and has encouraged her fans to get vaccinated.
10. Britney Spears’ Conservatorship Hearing Continues
The legal battle over Britney Spears’ conservatorship continued this week. Spears spoke out in court, calling for an end to the conservatorship that has controlled her life and finances for the past 13 years. The hearing was continued to a later date, and Spears’ supporters continue to call for her.
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez reportedly split After weeks of speculation, Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez confirmed their split in April. The couple had been engaged for two years and were planning to get married in 2020, but the pandemic caused them to delay their nuptials. Despite trying to work through their issues, they ultimately decided to call it quits.
- DMX passes away Rapper DMX passed away in April at the age of 50. The musician, whose real name was Earl Simmons, was known for hits like “Ruff Ryders’ Anthem” and “X Gon’ Give It To Ya.” He had a long history of battling addiction and had been hospitalized after suffering a heart attack.
- Prince Philip dies at age 99 Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, passed away in April at the age of 99. He was the husband of Queen Elizabeth II and had been by her side for over 70 years. The royal family mourned his loss and paid tribute to his legacy of public service.
- Kanye West’s Yeezy sneakers break records Kanye West’s fashion brand, Yeezy, made headlines in April when its latest sneaker release reportedly broke records for the highest-selling shoe in history. The Yeezy 450 sold out within minutes of its release, despite its unconventional design.
- Bill and Melinda Gates announce divorce In May, Bill and Melinda Gates announced their divorce after 27 years of marriage. The couple, who are known for their philanthropy and activism, said in a joint statement that they no longer believe they can grow together as a couple. Their divorce has garnered widespread attention, as the Gateses are one of the most influential and wealthy couples in the world.
In conclusion, these were the top 10 celebrity news stories of the week. From new babies to high-profile breakups, there was no shortage of drama and excitement in the world of entertainment. Stay tuned for more updates on your favorite celebrities and their lives.