This is a fashionable world with all types of fashion categories here- from simple to bizarre. If adults love to stay fashionable and go with the trend, why not kids? There used to be a time when parents bought their kids clothes that were way too big in size for them and little kids looked like penguins.
But the times have changed and now parents also want their kids to look exactly like them, cool and fashionable. But where could you get the coolest clothes for your kids so that they look the best and different from other kids of the same age? Do not worry, Wearmihohas got you covered.
They have a wide range of clothing items for your kids, and Wear Miho also has a nice collection of things essential for your baby’s bed.
The company deals in all kinds of categories of baby wear. Whatever little babies wear, it all looks good on them, but they also need a variety, do they not? That is why the company has come up with the following categories to shop from:
- Hoodies and T-shirts: different styles of tees and hoodies including full-sleeved, half-sleeved, pocket tees, play tees, etc.
- Bottoms: these include trunks, shorts, lowers, pajamas, lower pants
- Onesies: the best kind of clothes for your infants, play suits, T-dresses, full onesies
- Caps: to protect your loved ones from biting cold
- Socks and mittens: made from 100% Merino wool socks
- Nappies and bibs: made from pure cotton and reusable
- Stuffies: pillows with mustard seed stuffings, cute little stuff toys of a lion, zebra, and elephant with different names, rainbow cradle hanging, and swaddle blanket
- Towels: soft towels made of pure cotton for complete drying
- Woolen booties for your littles
Why you should go for Miho
The dyes that are used in the making of the clothes are extracted from all-natural ingredients. These all are Ayurveda inspired, developed by the hard-working research and development team of the company.
The company tries to make very less use of machines and believes in hand-made products. The artisans and craftsmen make all the products with their own hands, in a refined finesse. The company believes in the sustainability of this craftsmanship.
It leads to stronger connections and bonding between the people who work together. Miho provides the best opportunities to people in need, like women from NGOs who are skilled in knitting and crocheting. It enables the artisans to come from the comfort of their homes as well.
The sole use of natural fibers
Miho makes use of natural fibers for all the clothes for your babies. It not only keeps your baby comfortable and at ease, these fibres are biodegradable as well so they do not harm the environment. It helps to curb pollution and maintain a healthy ecosystem.
The best part is that it does not irritate the soft skin of the babies. The company makes use of cotton, hemp, recycled cotton, natural wool, bamboo, and Merino wool.