Shri Vaishno Devi Helicopter 2023‘s shrine is one of the most important places of worship in the country. This holy place is on Trikuta Hill, which is 13 kilometres from Katra in Jammu. People believe that the trip to the shrine is the holiest of the 108 Shakti Peethas.
Shri Mata Vaishno is the form that the goddess Durga has taken on. People think that the sacred cave, which is 5200 feet above sea level, is where a god lives. Maha Kali, Maha Lakshmi, and Maha Saraswati are three Goddesses who are said to have appeared in the Pindis cave as three natural rocks.
How do I plan a helicopter trip to Vaishno Devi?
The holy shrine of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi is 50 kilometres from Jammu. To get there, you have to go to Katra. The rest of the country is easy to get to from Katra, which is the base camp for the Yatra. Here is a list of things to think about when making plans for a helicopter. Booking In 2023, vaishno devi helicopter booking.
- You must sign up for the yatra, and it’s free. The Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board offers online registration as well as registration in person near Katra’s main market. You should print out the Yatra Access Slip or the Yatra Parchi, which you can get at the registration counter.
- There is a helicopter service at Sanjichhat, which is only 2.5 km from the shrine in Katra. A helicopter service to and from the airport is also available, and you can book it online through the official site. Tickets can be bought ahead of time.
- When you get to Bhawan, wash in the bathing ghat before going up to the Bhawan for Darshan.
- Heavy wool clothes should be brought in the winter, and light wool clothes should be brought in the summer. On the Yatra, you must wear shoes that support your feet. Along the way, there are many places to get information, buy food, and use public services. The Bhawan also has places to live, banks, and health care facilities for its guests’ convenience.
- Make sure to bring the right paperwork, tickets, and money with you on the Yatra.
What Maa Vaishno Devi COVID guidelines Says
- Christians from other states who are travelling will have to take the COVID-19 antigen test. If the report is bad, the person will only be allowed to move on.
- Believers from Jammu and Kashmir’s “red zone” districts will also have to take the same test.
- Face masks must be worn during the whole yatra. No groups or gatherings are allowed inside the temple, and people should keep the right distance from each other.
Vaishno Devi Helicopter cost
A one-way ticket on a helicopter from Katra to Sanjichhat or from Sanjichhat to Katra costs INR 1045 per person. A flight from Katra to Sanjichhat costs INR 2090 per person.
How can people who believe book a ride by helicopter to Vaishno Devi ahead of time?
People who want to pray to Maa Vaishno Devi but can’t walk or don’t have much time can also take a helicopter. On the official website of the Shrine Board, people can buy tickets to ride in a helicopter. You can book the helicopter 60 days before the trip. Each passenger must have a valid photo ID, proof of address, and a debit or credit card. If you don’t have the right papers, you might not be allowed to board.
You can buy a helicopter ticket from Katra to Sanjichhat on the spot.
At the Current-Heli ticket counter, you can buy tickets for the helicopter service from Katra To Sanjichat Helicopter if you have the right ID and travel documents. How you buy tickets offline depends on how many seats are available.
When a helicopter service is offered
At 8:00 AM, helicopter service between Katra and Sanjichhat begins. It takes eight minutes to get there. The last ride leaves at 7 p.m. (approx.). Both Katra and Sanjichhat have helicopter flights that leave every 20 minutes.
How do I have a private Vaishno Devi Darshan?
As a VIP Pass, a ticket for the helicopter that goes from Katra to Sanjichhat and back to Katra gives the buyer the right to VIP Darshan at the Bhawan. VIP Passes can’t be used to buy one-way tickets from Katra to Sanjichhat or the other way around.
Anyone who comes to the Bhawan on foot or in a vehicle other than a helicopter cannot get a VIP Pass and cannot get VIP Darshan.
Can I make a reservation for Yatra Parchi ahead of time?
Through the official website of the Shrine Board, Yatra slips can be ordered up to 60 days and as little as 4 days before the trip. Online bookings start at 10 a.m. 60 days ahead of time. Devotees must bring a copy of their Yatra slip and a valid photo ID with them when they travel.
Read More: click