If you have a crooked or stained tooth, you might feel like hiding your smile. If you feel embarrassed due to your teeth, that can have a detrimental impact on your career, and social life, and even prevent you from wanting to meet new people or starting relationships. You really deserve a smile that can light up a room and that you are excited to show off.
One of the proven and most effective ways to enhance your smile and confidence is Cosmetic Dentistry. Under this umbrella, there are several treatment options available, that can help you achieve a radiant smile while promoting better oral health. One such treatment is porcelain Veneers in Ottawa. In this treatment, a layer of porcelain exactly in the shape of your teeth is placed over the patient’s front teeth, thereby making them straighter and whiter.
Are you feeling hesitant while smiling? Or, are you lacking in self-confidence? Then, porcelain Veneers in Ottawa might just be the right way to go for. Here, in this blog, we will be taking a detailed look at what porcelain veneers are, and also explore their benefits and functionality. So, let’s start.
Porcelain Veneers- What are they?
Since the late 1990s, Porcelain Veneers in Ottawa have been a popular choice in almost all Urban Dental clinics, but have actually been in practice since the 1920s. With the end of the silent film era, Hollywood was in dire need of actors who could speak more clearly and smile, but unfortunately, many of them had rotten teeth. It was during this time that noted Hollywood dentist Dr. Charles Pincus designed veneers that gave actors and actresses an enviable smile that could effectively graze a magazine cover or a film.
Veneers in Ottawa are truly a true innovation in the field of cosmetic dentistry. These are typically thin layers of porcelain that can effectively bond to a patient’s teeth with the use of dental cement. These veneers can dramatically improve teeth’s aesthetic with respect to shape and color. Although they fall under the category of cosmetic dentistry, it is a serious process that should be undertaken by an experienced dentist at a reputed Urban Dental Clinic.
Here you should also note that veneers are not as effective as braces as they are not known to correct teeth over time. But if you do not want to wear those cumbersome braces, then Veneers in Ottawa can prove to be a good option. Here we have mentioned some important things that you should know about veneers.
- There is no need to veneer all your teeth. You have the option of treating a sole tooth or a small group. So, if you are someone who has chipped or cracked a tooth in an accident, then porcelain Veneers in Ottawa might just be the right way to go for.
- Veneers can reflect light like natural enamel, and so are incredibly lifelike.
- A process called dental imaging has made it possible for patients to receive Veneers in Ottawa that match the shape and color of their teeth in only a day or two.
- An experienced dentist at a reputed Urban Dental Clinic will work closely with you to find the perfect color that works. If the veneers are too white, that can look unnatural. So, it’s all about finding something that appears to be real and closely matches other teeth.
- Before veneers are placed on your teeth, liquid composite is used to make temporary versions of it. So, you get the chance to see how they will look and feel and thereby allow the dentist to further craft your new smile.
Veneers- The Benefits associated with it
Porcelain Veneers in Ottawa aren’t just about looking amazing and feeling natural in a patient’s mouth, but they bring myriad advantages to the table. Let’s take a look at them.
- Dentists in a reputed Urban Dental Clinic make use of veneers to conceal a variety of dental issues, and that includes gaps, discoloration, malocclusions, poor oral health habits, or minor damage sustained from an injury.
- Veneers in Ottawa are customizable which means that they can be sculpted to perfectly fit a patient’s teeth.
- Treatments are relatively minor and don’t call for a lot of visits.
- Veneers in Ottawa are pretty durable and thus can last for a long time.
- There is no such drawn-out recovery period and thus the patients can enjoy results shortly after treatment.
Are Veneers in Ottawa the right fit for you?
When it comes to Porcelain Veneers in Ottawa, the results speak for themselves. You will look and feel better and not just that, this is going to boost your confidence to astronomical levels in every social and professional setting. They are really a life-changing cosmetic procedure that you can undertake in a reputed Urban Dental Clinic in Ottawa.